Invoices digitalization center
An electronic format replaces the paper format. The digitalized invoices are delivered in a signed PDF format recognized by the financial administration.
2 methods to access your invoices
For customers in France and in Spain, ArcelorMittal Steel Service Centres Europe offers two ways to access invoices:
The safe is a secure client space which you access with a login and password. You can access invoices 24/7.
Notification by e-mail :
- An e-mail notification is sent to you whenever an invoices is raised.
- You can display and/or download the invoice in PDF format without connecting to your Safe.
Our digital invoice service removes the need for paper, making our invoicing system more environmentally friendly. There is no need to make changes to your IT system – an email address is enough.
If you want to benefit from the digitalizations of your invoices, download and fill in the request form for invoices digitalization below.
General conditions of sale
Here you will find the general conditions of sale of the site that provides our steel, if you need another language version, please contact us.
How does it work
- Save time.
- Invoices sent regularly to your e-mail box.
- Invoices downloadable in PDF.
- Available 24/7.
- Free automatic archiving of all invoices for a period of 10 years.
- Delays on delivery of invoices are reduced. (Invoices previously sent by post will cease).
- The invoice: the template remains the same.
- The frequency: the issue date of invoices is not affected.
The use of electronic invoices is in accordance with notices from the French Directorate General of Taxes (article 289.VII du CGI)
This service meets the requirements of the law number 2015-990 dated the 6 August 2015.
The objective of this law is to simplify, optimise, and secure the flow and archiving of documents.