ArcelorMittal operates this web site to provide online access to information about ArcelorMittal and the products, services and opportunities we provide (the “Web Site”).
All the materials contained in the Web Site are provided for informational purposes only and shall not be construed as a commercial offer, a license, an advisory, fiduciary or professional relationship between you and ArcelorMittal or its affiliates. No information provided on this Web Site shall be considered a substitute for your independent investigation.
Intellectual Property Rights
Any and all intellectual property rights associated with the Web Site and its contents (including, but not limited to: text, graphic images, audio, video, html code, buttons, trademarks, software, logos) are the sole property of ArcelorMittal or its affiliates, unless otherwise clearly indicated or in any other way perceivable as third party rights.
The above mentioned content may not be sold, distributed, transmitted, copied, modified or decompiled, in any way, without the prior written consent of ArcelorMittal. Any unauthorised use of the content is expressly prohibited and may constitute a violation of copyright law, trademark law, patent law or other industrial property rights.
You may only download, display and print one copy of the Web Site on your personal computer for private and non-commercial purposes and/or purposes allowed by the applicable law. Any other use or modification of the content of ArcelorMittal’s Web Site without the ArcelorMittal’s prior written authorization is prohibited.
Restrictions of use of the Web Site
• use the Web Site in connection with surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spamming or any duplicative or unsolicited message (commercial or otherwise);
• falsify, disable or delete any copyright management information, such as author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or other material contained in a file that is uploaded;
• alter, modify, copy, translate or create derivative works of any content provided by ArcelorMittal through the Web Site;
• disguise the origin of information transmitted through the Web Site
• place false or misleading information on the Web Site
• use or access any service, information, application or software available via the Web Site in a manner not expressly permitted by ArcelorMittal.
Disclaimer of Warranties
ArcelorMittal has compiled and organised the content of this Web Site to the best of its knowledge and provides it on an “as is” basis. No representation is made or warranty given, either express or implied, for the completeness, accuracy, reliability, security, timeliness, or fitness for a particular purpose, of the content of the Web Site or the non-existence of any viruses on the website.
ArcelorMittal reserves the right to modify or close the Web Site at its own discretion and without prior announcement.
Limitation of liability
Compliance with law
You agree to use the Web Site in strict compliance with all applicable laws, rulings, and regulations and in a fashion that does not, in the sole judgment of ArcelorMittal, negatively reflect on the goodwill or reputation of ArcelorMittal and shall take no actions which would cause ArcelorMittal to be in violation of any laws, rulings or regulations applicable to ArcelorMittal.
You agree at all times to indemnify, defend and hold harmless ArcelorMittal, its agents, affiliates and their respective directors and employees against all actions, proceedings, costs, claims, damages, demands, liabilities and expenses whatsoever sustained, incurred or paid by ArcelorMittal directly or indirectly in respect of (i) any information or other content you provide on or through this Web Site and (ii) your use or misuse of the content of this Web Site, including without limitation infringement claims.
Neither does ArcelorMittal accept any responsibility for the availability or the contents of such websites or any liability for damage resulting from the use of such contents, of whatever form.
Copyrights and photographers
- Forges de Niaux
- Jeroen Op de Beeck (with thanks to ArcelorMittal R&D Gent)
- ETIENjones / Shutterstock.com
- Dmitry Kalinovsky / Shutterstock.com
- Bernard Mikolajczak
- Tom D’Haenens
- Philippe Vandenameele
- iStock Photo
Applicable law - Severability
Any legal claims or lawsuits concerning this Web Site or its use shall be governed by to the laws of Luxembourg. The courts in Luxembourg shall have exclusive jurisdiction.